Personalised Tutoring to help your child develop the essential skills they need to thrive at school
Tutoring Works Geelong understands that every child learns differently and that no child has the same learning needs. This personalised approach allows our qualified teachers to engage learners and design a program that is tailored to suit. Our assessment ensures that children are placed at the right level to learn all the necessary skills in either maths or English. Every concept is taught thoroughly, and the student works through each topic or learning area until they have caught up to their level.
Tutoring Works Geelong treats each student like a unique individual. Our process is unique, focusing on the student’s areas of weakness and approach to learning.
Individual and unique learning
- Your child will receive individualised learning that he or she can’t always get in the classroom. Our tutors customise the lessons and activities just for your child.
- We investigate and propose solutions to your child’s areas of weakness so they can overcome these issues and become more competent learners.
Encourages self-paced and self-directed learning
- Your child will learn work and study habits to use for life. These skills will help prepare your child to successfully achieve both inside and outside of school.
- Our tutoring centre in Highton is an environment free of distractions, with fewer students and disruptions, so your child is better able to focus on learning.
Helps overcome learning obstacles
- Your child’s tutor will specifically target areas of learning that he or she is having trouble with, whether it’s writing, maths, reading or comprehension.
- Tutoring encourages the freedom to ask questions. Your child may not always feel comfortable asking questions in front of a large class at school. Tutoring will help teach your child to be comfortable asking questions, clarifying concepts and seeking help.
This approach is thorough, structured and successful.
Contact us to
Arrange an Assessment